- Rich text case editing!
- Mobile FogBugz. Light weight views for:
- Logging in.
- Listing cases
- Viewing cases
- Editing cases
- Improvements to custom fields.
- Custom fields can now be configured to only appear for selected projects or categories. Enable this via the custom fields configuration page.
- New IPluginJS and IPluginCSS interfaces (replace IPluginStaticJS and IPluginStaticCSS)
- api.Mail.SendTextEmail can no longer generate emails with zero recipients
- FogBugz version now exposed at the bottom of list cases
- Chrome: custom site logos no longer rendered 50px too low under certain conditions
- In case view, the Project, Area, and Milestone names are now links to their respective filters
- Normal users (non-admins) can now share their saved filters under Filters -> Manage saved filters
- Clear heartbeat log file (hb.log) on linux and mac when FogBugz is started (fixed in 8.3.13)