FogBugz 6 or higher
- Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services, look for the FogBugz Maintenance service.
- Click stop in the left-hand pane.
- Open a command prompt (Start -> Run then type
cmdand hit enter).
- Go into your
FogBugz\Accessoriesfolder, and type
- Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
- Restart IIS.
- Delete the virtual directory pointing to your FogBugz install.
- Optionally, remove the FogBugz registry keys using
- Delete your FogBugz file directory (in Program Files by default).
- Delete the FogBugz Windows account.
- Delete the FogBugz database and database user if they are no longer needed.
FogBugz 5 or older
Please contact us for assistance.