To enable bug tracking in SourceGear Vault, you must have Vault admin privileges and access to the Vault Admin Tool.
- Log on to the Vault Admin Tool
- Click on the Admin tab
- Expand Source Control Repositories on the left side
- Click on the repository you are setting up
- Set the Bug Tracking Application drop-down to FogBugz
- In the Bug Tracking Integration URL box, type in the URL of your FogBugz site, something like:http://www.example.com/FogBugz
When you go to Admin -> Source Control, click Create New Repository, select Vault and click ok, FogBugz will tell you that the repository is created in FogBugz automatically when you first check in code in Vault and set a case number for it.
When you commit your first checkin, you will now see the repository in the list in Admin -> Source Control. At this point, you can click to edit that repository and setup the diff and log links. These links show up in FogBugz cases as shown here.
Entering Case Numbers
The Vault Check In/Commit dialog allows you to associate a Vault file with a FogBugz case during the check in process. Type the case number in the Update Bugs edit box.
Vault <-> FogBugz integration is only supported by Vault Standard, not Vault Professional.