Release Date: 2017-10-05
- Time tracking will update your working-on case in the sidebar immediately.
- Normal users can now view the holiday schedules of other users via the API.
- Selecting an item from search history submits the search rather than focusing on the search input field.
- Increased limit on the number of bug events indexed per case from 100 to 1000.
- It is now possible to drag cases into collapsed groups in the Iteration Planner and Kanban Board.
- Tab complete now works while search helper is displayed, and typing a search axis into the search bar while the search guide is displayed shows info for the suggested search.
- Fixed bug in onboarding workflow when the first user to log in is a normal user rather than an administrator.
- Fixed a bug where IE11 users saw the Kanban board’s “planned cases” drawer control showing on top of the case lightbox