Release date: 2016-03-24
- A new API endpoint has been added to FogBugz, complementing
/api.asp. While api.asp continues to serve XML results (documentation here), the new
/f/api/0/jsonapiURL works with JSON for both requests and responses. Read more about it in the help docs.
- Formatted code blocks in cases now correctly side-scroll when the content is too wide to fit
- Fixed the Iteration Planner so it now works in IE 10
- Greatly improved the performance of expanding and collapsing groups of cases listed in outline view
- Coming soon in the FogBugz power-up for Trello: When you paste a case link into a card, it will be formatted to show the title instead of just the number Note: FogBugz power-up for Trello requires a public Internet facing FogBugz On Site installation.
- A new sorting option “importance” is available to order your cases by a combination of factors which we think make it more likely you are interested: due date, backlog order, priority, and recently edited (documentation)
- The My Cases and Inbox filters are no longer built-in. They are saved filters like any other so you can now modify them and even rename or delete them
- Fixed an issue where snippets which contained single and double-quote characters had them replaced with their html-encoded versions