Release date: 2016-06-02 (CANCELED)
Update: this release has been canceled due to an infrastructure problem.
- The Community Case List feature is now available in FogBugz Ocelot
- Iteration Planner:
- When adding a new column, scroll to the right to be able to see it immediately
- Add a banner to let the user know when a Filter Column is restricted to the current project
- Closed cases should not be able to be moved in the backlog order
- Hide Story Points column in the case list if the account does not subscribe to the Time Tracking module
- Remove a milestone column from the Planner if it is deleted
- Fixed a bug where FogBugz could try to set your filter to have more than the 3 sort orders allowed
- Webhooks now include the IntervalID (ixInterval) value in time tracking events
- CSV Export in the case list: Story points and the Backlog order columns are now available.