This release replaces version 8.13.446, which was canceled due to several small bugs. The release notes are identical with the addition of the new fixes (the last two bullets here).
- The story points case field (introduced in the Iteration Planner in FogBugz 8.13.344) now shows in the case list
- Cards on the Iteration Planner feature a quick-edit menu where one can change the priority, assignee and status in-place or navigate to the full case edit page
- Fixed a bug which caused a name to be shown twice in the project drop-down on the Iteration Planner
- Fixed a bug which corrupted some attachment downloads
- Accounts not using FogBugz Ocelot:
- Hid the NoEmailRepliesPerDay and Dependencies plugins for accounts which did not have them installed
- Fixed a bug which caused updates to the Story Points field to show a strange value as the original when you set it for the first time on a case which was open before the Story Points feature was added